Extend an existing court order

You can apply to extend an existing non-molestation order or occupation order if you need to.

Apply for an extension

To get an extension you'll need a different form (FL403) from the one you used when you first applied. You can download the form from GOV.UK.

It's best to get legal advice when you apply rather than doing it alone.

What if the court order has already ended?

If your court order or injunction has already ended, you'll need to apply for a new one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask us.

Get in touch on [email protected]