Report abuse to the police


If you’re in danger right now, call 999 and ask for the police. See I’m in danger now.

The police will act to keep you and any children you have safe from harm. They may arrest the abuser and take further action against them.

Not an emergency

You can report abuse:

  • online
  • by calling the police on 101
  • in person at your local police station

Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask us.

Get in touch on [email protected]